cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding - Pearson Vue Sign Up

KaliRaj
Level 3
Hi All,    I was trying to sign-up Pearson Vue site for attending certification using my Portal details. But, Its shows We couldn't find match records in our system. Please guide me to register for certification and complete.   Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to ""LMS"" portal under ""learning section"", find ""my activities"" and note your user name (below your name)..use that while signup .. 🙂

SubramanianPa
Level 3
I too also experience the same problem, while register to Pearson Vue. I have given the user name as mentioned but it's throwing error as ""We couldn't find match records in our system. Thanks

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Best to register in the BP Portal and LMS first. There is no dynamic connection between BP and PV, we exchange daily data files with each other - we send PV candidate details and they send us exam results.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try without underscores in your id. I tried with my first name and last name and it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable
In portal id use: Firstname space Last name that is without underscores in between. It worked for me

SahilRaina
Level 3
having similar issue
Sahil Raina RPA Engineer

Robert_WilliamL
Level 3
I am having the same issue, I have tried all above suggestions, all without success

DhanavishnuramV
Level 3
I have tried all possibilities... Still no  luck.... Kindly assist