cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Region Spy Mode

SebastianNuñez
Level 3

Hi community,

I am having difficulties with the Region Spy Mode. When I try to use it, instead of getting the spied window into the Regio Editor, what I get is very zoomed print screen of the top left corner (barely of the size of the window I was trying to spy) of whatever is in display at the time at that location.

I faced this issue with both applications of the SA training, and with other websites as well.

Is the a setup phase I missed? It's really hard to complete the exercises because most of the elements won't appear on my Region Editor window.

Thanks in advance for all de help, I really like this tool and it would be great to get to use it.

Thank you all,

Sebastian.

------------------------------
Sebastian Nuñez
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Carl__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Sebastian,

Check your Windows Display scale settings - it has probably been set to above 100%. This needs to be set to 100%.

I will review this training pack, and add this item as a setup task which will help future learners with this challenge.

Thanks,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Carl__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Sebastian,

Check your Windows Display scale settings - it has probably been set to above 100%. This needs to be set to 100%.

I will review this training pack, and add this item as a setup task which will help future learners with this challenge.

Thanks,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hello Carl,

Thanks so much for your help, in fact  that change solved the problem.

Unfortunately my recommended setting is much higher than that, and a 100% factor makes everything look really small, but at least I can make it work for this.

Thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian Nuñez