cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add the functionality to be able to move stages within the process & object studio using the arrow keys on a keyboard. Currently the only way to move stages is by using the mouse and this can prove difficult when attempting to move and restructure sections of a process/object. The application doesn't respond well to moving stages with a mouse and can lag making it difficult to move and align with other stages of a process/object. Adding functionality to move with arrow keys would enable us to move stages with more precision and in a user friendly way.

8 Comments
ChrisCutting
Level 4

Would love to see this. Each press of the arrow key should move the selected stages one grid square in the direction of the arrow.

Lauren_CarlyLew
Level 1

Love this idea! Would be really useful! 

Would definitely be helpful!

JohnSmith1
Level 3

This feature would be fantastic!

GaneshkumarSelv
Level 2

That's seems really helpful 😃

Hi @Joe Blake,

Thanks for taking the time to submit an idea!

This is a great idea and I've confirmed that this is an enhancement we can make to our design canvas in an upcoming release.

I'm moving this idea into the status of Planned - Later for now and will update this with another comment when I've got an exact idea of which version this will land in!

Regards,

Rob

Hi @Joe Blake,

I have good news for you! Your idea has been picked up and developed for the upcoming release of Blue Prism, v7.3.

As a result of this, I've updated the status of this idea to Planned - Now.

Regards,

Rob

Hi @Joe Blake,

This enhancement is now available in Blue Prism 7.3, which was released to the market in December 2023. I've updated this idea's status to Delivered as a result.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards.

Rob