since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Does anyone has a bot which can monitor server status and active VM and send mails about it . if possible can u please share bp release file,.Regardsronik------------------------------Ronik BahlRPA leaderEYEurope/London------------------------...
Hi  All,I have setup a blue prism server with SSO  AD Encryption . the problem is the runtime resources behave strangely when i login from my credentials it show connected to some but for the other its shows connection with resource timeout... strang...
Hi,Can anyone help me with connection string to connect excel 2016 using oledb for B6.5 or office 365.Thanks for your help.Ronik------------------------------Ronik BahlRPA leaderEYEurope/London------------------------------
Hi all,can anyoe please help me setup connection using SSOI have BP Server and database server I have created a AD group BPSSO and my Id is also member of this groupalso created the same in SQLSERVER When i try to connect BP server using  SSO . it gi...
Hi ,   While configuring BP we only find SQLserver as database on which we can install . Is there a possibility to install it on other database like oracle , etc...  if yes what the way forward is there any installer available ?   Thanks Ronik