since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 134 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Good day Team, I am looking for some advice on placing an image or comment on to an existing Pdf document. Any suggestions without the need to acquire any additional licensing or 3rd party applications. Something like a stamp? Kind regards Gavin---...
Good Day Team Does anyone have a VBO or Solution for Forticlient and / Or Sophos VPN solutions at all to share? Or can provide suggestions on using these solutions. Kind regards Gavin------------------------------Gavin RudlingDigital Consultant & De...
Good Day Team Does anyone have a VBO or Solution for Forticlient and / Or Sophos VPN solutions at all to share? Or can provide suggestions on using these solutions. Kind regards Gavin Sorry, I think I posted this to the wrong Community group.-------...
Good Day Team We have just installed the browser automation Agent for manifest V3 extensions and would like to ask a question on installing the web drivers. Below is an extract from the installation document on how and where to install them. My quest...
Good Day Team I am trying to assist another developer who is still using BP 6.10.4 and is having the following issues: " I vaguely remember a setting that has been removed in version 7, but not sure what it was called, or whether, I am thinking along...
Likes from
Likes given to