since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 765 Posts
  • 172 Answers
  • 456 Likes given
  • 494 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,Currently, the Outlook VBO on Digital Exchange only seems to support individual user account mail boxes but does not seem to work on shared mailboxes.Can this feature be added as an enhancement since in past also this issue seems to have been...
Hi Team,Currently, whenever one tries to view all his older posts they can only see the last 99 posts and if someone else tries to see the contributions of anyone they are only able to see last 50 posts of that person.There should be a pagination fun...
Hi Team,Currently on the profile page of our Blue Prism community account, we get a summary section where we can see our total contributions, recommends, replies to post and so on but we do not have any option to view the best answers count that we h...
Seasons greetings everyone! #12DaysofRPA #BluePrismUniversity ​----------------------------------------------------------------Hope it helps you and if it resolves you query please mark it as the best answer so that others having the same problem ...
Hi All,A small hack that I use especially for reading configuration files at times where I convert the usage of my collection similar to that of a dictionary.Suppose I have a configuration file like shown below:What I do is read the above table data ...