since ‎16-08-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Team, When I am trying to run Login Agent Login process (with Login Locally: True) from Control Room getting below error. I am sure the credentials are valid (Because able to run same process with Login Locally: False). I can't debug the process, be...
Hello, When I am trying to run Login Agent Login process (with Login Locally: True) from Control Room getting below error. I am sure the credentials are valid (Because able to run same process with Login Locally: False). I can't debug the process, b...
Our requirement is to delete sessions logs which are older than 180days post-archiving. Blueprism in-product maintenance has this feature under System>Archiving, but it's super slow when dealing with large size of data (for us it's 300GB of data for ...
Hi Team,Anyone has developed an automation process with below features? Monitor BOT password expiry Send email notification to configured recipients Define password reminder intervals Regards,NagaEQX------------------------------Nagarjuna A------...