cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to launch local session with Login Agent Login Process

naga007
Level 3

Team, When I am trying to run Login Agent Login process (with Login Locally: True) from Control Room getting below error. I am sure the credentials are valid (Because able to run same process with Login Locally: False).

15701.png

I can't debug the process, because there is no option to pass <server_name> where login needs to be done.

15702.png

Domain name, Login Locally variables are input-parameters. 

Environment Variable called 'Login Format String' with the value 'Windows Login: {0}' already in-place

RDP is not recommended for remote access as per vendor suggestion, however we are using this in our organization.

Gone through Knowledge Base article here, "How do I fix error "0xc000006d: The attempted logon is invalid. This is either due to a bad username or authentication information" when trying to log in using Login Agent?" -- No help.

Do not display the lock screen - Enabled

Need your assistance on this. Thanks!

------------------------------
Nagarjuna A
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Do you intend to use the credential name "Test_Credential" or 'Windows Login: {0}' ? Just trying to check if the right credential name is being used for the login. This can be checked from the log.

15695.png

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi Shashank,

Thanks for your reply, I'm intended to use "Test_Credential". The same process running fine from Control Room when LocalLogin:False. 

Nagarjuna A