since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 29 Likes received

User Activity

Hallo,wer hat Erfahrung mit RPA-Suerpvisor oder ähnlichen "Bot-Orchestrierungs-Tools" ?Grüße aus Frankfurt------------------------------Kai SchöttelndreierHead of PB CoE RoboticsDeutsche Bank AG------------------------------
Hi,try to get emails from a subfolder of a subfolder. Anyone an idea to set Mailbox Folder and Subfolder parameters correctly.The Folder Structure looks like this:Folders  -Test     --User1     --User2So i want to get all emails in Folder User 1I tri...
Hi,as we have multiple instances of Blue Prism in our enterprise with various license keys, i would be good to have a single license server to manage those keys easier and get a better utilization of the existing bots.
Hi,   where can I find a detailed description of the config files like automate.config, user.config etc. incl. all options ?   regards Kai
As we have a dynamic environment a lot of the listed resource PCs are no longer valid/existing. Is there any way to delete those resources from the "Active Resources" view in control room ?