since ‎26-07-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 404 Posts
  • 31 Answers
  • 215 Likes given
  • 147 Likes received

User Activity

Hi community!!I have started working on a different idea of an asset that could be useful for the community.The problem is that it pulls data from Blue Prism's own database. I would like to make the component without the user having to specifically s...
Hi!Why not integrate the Digital Exchange market directly with Blue Prism platform?Now exists the button, but this only redirect to your browser. The idea is to have it included in BP. This way you can search and import the asset directly. Can also m...
Hello!Is there any way to reset automate.exe automatically? I'm thinking of making an external program that kill the task and relaunches it again. I can schedule it with Windows Task Scheduler every 24h, and launche the process again with the BP Sche...
#BPTechTips#TipOfTheDay​Hi everyone!I want to open a dicussion about unattended monitoring of processes.Here I post you a simple query for the Blue Prism Database to see the status of the workers.SELECT sessionnumber, PROCESS.name, RESOUR.name, start...