since ‎24-01-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I downloaded the below DX asset and tried to access Cyber Ark safe from Blue prism and it worked fine as long as user level restriction was not applied at Cyber Ark end.Once Cyber Ark team enabled user whitelisting, this particular asset stopped w...
Hi Community,There is an excel sheet that i want to automate. There are about 16000 records in a sheet, i want to filter out only those records whose time from current date is more than 30 days. Below is the attached format of login time. Initially, ...
Hi Community, does anyone know a way to count number of cells present inside a particular column of a sheet.The requirement is to get the random value from any column, as of now i am following the below steps: Counting total number of rows, let's say...
Can we make a Phone Call(Preferable) or send a message using Blue Prism?Question came up when an error comes up we have to notify with a call or a message. Can somebody help on this!
Hi,I am trying to sign in to Blueprism through command line switch /sso(Single sign on), but the requirement is to toggle between the Dev. and Prod. Environment, though it's not an ideal practice but i wonder if there is any way to do that.By default...
Likes given to