since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 58 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks,We have a strange issue with our BP installation - 6.10.5 - whereby if we try and send a login manually to a RR it will occasionally hang and not respond. It doesn't happen when using a scheduled login.Obviously it's not a massive issue with...
Hi folks, I've searched for help on an issue we're experiencing with the Interactive Client, but have so far drawn a blank, so I am hoping someone might have an answer for me.We are in the middle of migrating from 6.5 to 6.10.4 and are building a few...
Hi All, Does anyone know of a safe way to remove Audit logs, specifically Process Logs from Blue Prism / the SQL Database? Despite Development best practices stating that no customer information should be contained in the log, it sometimes finds it...
Hi, Wondering whether anyone has had this issue, I've searched the forum and not turned up any threads. We recently rebuilt a PC which was being used by a Process Admin as a resource PC and configured it to be a Runtime Resource. Since then it fails...
Hi, wondering whether anyone has experienced this and if there is a fix available. We have a selection of Runtime Resources that are showing as Connection in the Available resources window, but when we try and run a schedule against them there are e...