since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 61 Likes given
  • 24 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I would like to seperate how a System Exception (SE) and how a Business Exception (BE) is shown in control room. Today a BE have the same icon as a SE (a purple flag), I usually like to see a BE as that the automaton have "completed" it from a rob...
Hi Blue Prism Learning Community!I have a question about the "Business Object Templates" on the Jumpstart section in the portal.There we have two processes "Business Object Template - Basic""Business Object Template - Start Up & Close Down" I have so...
Hi! I'm having some thoughts about how we handle / present a Business Exception (BE) in Blue Prism. I find that from a robotic / automation perspective. That a BE is actually an completed task in BP. The robot have done all work that is defined, tag...
Hi,Is it possible to use several Robot users accounts to 1 machine? I'm wondering if this could be used instead of creating a separate machine for each user. Then you could install all the underlying application without thinking about accesses, inste...
Hi,I'm wondering if there's any example guides on Work Queue snapshots that came in 6.6. There isn't much information on it except the Data Gateway User Guide. I would like to know if there are any videos or live examples on this functionality?------...