cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidRubiano
Level 5
Hi,
I would like to seperate how a System Exception (SE) and how a Business Exception (BE) is shown in control room. Today a BE have the same icon as a SE (a purple flag), I usually like to see a BE as that the automaton have "completed" it from a robotic point of view.

I understand that the concept is that its an exception is needed to be handled manually. And i also understand that there can be several different types of exceptions (Internal, Login Failed ect), So my suggestion is that on the Exception Types configuration (System Tab), we should be able to set the icons that is shown in the work queue in control room depending on the Exception types. As an example, set an green flag instead of an purple one for BE?
4 Comments
FacundoKargman
Level 3
In addition to this, i think there must be a third Status rather than the actual 2: Completed or Exception. Maybe add a "Processed" Status to indicate those cases that where not completed but it wasnt the bot fault that this happened.
Hi David,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
AndrewPascal
Level 5
I would also add a thumbs-up for the idea of another status. We have situations where items are removed from the queue for some reason (duplicated, or already manually worked... whatever). They get recorded as exceptions, which skews our reporting. I'd like some kind of "cancelled" status...
DavidRubiano
Level 5

Any update on this Idea status?