since ‎17-08-21
a week ago

User Statistics

• 65 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 11 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Good Morning all. We are potentially looking at developing a number of automations within the Capita Academy system (for Revenues and Benefits functions within local authority), and was wondering if anyone else had already developed automations using...
Having a bit of a mare with writing dates into an Excel column, which I'll briefly expand upon before mentioning what it is I'm after: I'm sourcing data from a number of spreadsheets. This is collated by a Power Query (where the dates all appear in ...
Hi all, We're trying to assist our network team in trying to diagnose the following issue. Intermittently (and only as of about a month ago), certain processes are being established in Control Room via the scheduler, but are remaining at a pending st...
Hi there.I'm just investigating the possibility of triggering a BP process via a browser at the moment, but am having a bit of difficulty. I have exposed the process within System, but when navigating to the webservice (using http://[machine name]:[p...
A Quality of Life suggestion. Take, for example, the humble 'Item Data' collection, after getting an item from the queue. There could be any number of fields in this collection that will be referred to constantly throughout the rest of the process. E...