since ‎17-08-21
a week ago

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 16 Likes received

User Activity

Hey guys!Has anyone used anti captcha and/or 2captcha? I'm having trouble configuring blueprism and breaking the captcha through BP, can anyone help?------------------------------José Francisco Bezerra Nunes Júnior------------------------------
Hello my friends,I am looking for new indicators to implement in the BI, currently we have the data for: execution time x number of items, machine utilization, exceptions, number of processings, however, I would like to see if anyone can contribute w...
I recently faced several issues regarding the extension and would like to share with you how it was resolved.Objectively, here are the important points: FIRST STEP: 1. Can you verify the version of Chrome and the extension you are running?      htt...
Hi! I have a serious problem when I use a process that closes and opens google chrome, after a while the error "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Launch' on page 'Launch' - The port establishing the connection to the browser exte...
Hello dear community members.I have a problem, it is happening in some processes (mainly) during the night, the processes are going into warning status but the VM is locked until the control room operator manually unlocks it, although it is flag in S...