since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have a newer version or list of changes needed to get the Digital DA tool working?  There are a handful of small problems I've been encountering  - inconsistent queue naming (bpreleases here, Releases there), places where output variables...
Testing out the Smartsheet DX download.  I can always run a action the first time, but subsequent requests almost always throw a 407 - credential missing error from Smartsheet.   I have played around with number of connection, which seemed to work fo...
We are trying to interact with a older java applet based web application.  Working with the JAB has given us very inconsistent results.  For example, we will pass a wait conditional on a java element, then fail on a 'click' action because the object ...
I'm testing some code another coworker wrote, and it's bombing out in a very exotic way. Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.S...
Likes from
Likes given to