cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

407 Credential Missing error on subsequent requests - Smartsheet DX API

RobertLatherow
Level 3
Testing out the Smartsheet DX download.  I can always run a action the first time, but subsequent requests almost always throw a 407 - credential missing error from Smartsheet.   I have played around with number of connection, which seemed to work for a brief time, but the problem still exists.

Any ideas?  I am not doing anything fancy, just calling 'get sheets'.  API Key/Credential is set up and working great for the first (sometime first few) requests.  

-RJ

------------------------------
Robert Latherow
Programmer
ADP
America/New_York
4 REPLIES 4

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @RobertLatherow,

What version of Blue Prism are you running?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi @ewilson
RJ is unavailable today. We are testing on 6.10.2​

Ron may
Project Manager
ADP
America/Los_Angeles

Hi @Ronmay,

Thanks for the follow-up. I've worked with the developer of the asset to try and duplicate the issue, but so far no luck.​ I would suggest the following:
  • Re-import the SmartSheet .bprelease file and then restart the machine that's being used for testing.
  • Run your tests again to see if the issue persists.
  • If it does, try running Fiddler, during testing, to capture a request to Smartsheet that results in the 407 error. Then we can review that to see if the bearer token header is truly not present.
Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi Erik,
Thank yo for the response. We believe it may have to do with our proxy server. Once we c
an get the right people looking a that, I will get back to you  if we are still having an issue.

Ron may
Project Manager
ADP
America/Los_Angeles