since ‎09-02-23
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Community I have just found the BP Code Stages for Developers document recommended by Eric Wilson. I have a Python script to create a clinical messaging file with an embedded base64 document. is there a way to use BP Code Stages with Python and...
Hello Eric   Many thanks! I did attempt the download by the HTTP VBO but received a 411 Length Required error (I tried application/pdf, /json and /json+fhir as content types), so I decided to try by Application Modeller! I am able to download the f...
Hello Community Thanks for the help and Webservices and HTTP VBO assets!  I am connecting to a sandbox NHS environment to try and retrieve a PDF. Is there a way using these BP assets to download a file from link blob:https://foo please? The API's pro...
Hello Mukesh This worked much appreciated. I now receive an error when writing the CSV to disk and then moving from a subpage to end the process. I think the resolution is easy but I couldn't figure it out and Validation has no related errors, c...
Hello Community I am trying to import a csv, then format it and export it using Blue Prism. I don't seem to have the Utility File Management VBO installed, and I receive Bad Index errors and Excel doesn't launch using the MS Excel VBO business object...