since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Unable to select drop down value using Navigate or write stage where the values are not in Alphabetical order spied in java mode. Please suggest the workaround. I need to select Structured Classification from the below list but its selecting Structur...
I logged into virtual machine and running the process in control room. Get Screen Bounds action is throwing below error while we are not watching it. The image is getting highlighted other times. Also, Get Screen Bounds action works fine while we are...
I logged into virtual machine and running the process in control room. Get Screen Bounds action is throwing below error while we are not watching it. The image is getting highlighted other times. Also, Get Screen Bounds action works fine while we are...
Hello,I am facing the issue while focusing on the Java button element through navigate stage. Please look at the error and let me know how to fix it.ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Press Review' on page 'Review Changes' ...
Hello,I am facing the issue while focusing on the Java button element through navigate stage. Please look at the error and let me know how to fix it.ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Press Review' on page 'Review Changes' ...
Likes given to