since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I have a requirement for reading a PDF which is a scanned copy of a hand written report. Can i use OCR / Surface automation to read this PDF? what is the success rate for the same?  
After a 30 minutes sleeps, the process wakes up and the next step to login to an application does not work. The application supposed to be logged in gets launched but it remains in an unresponsive status. This happens only after sleep.Any thoughts?
Hi, We are using Login Agent's Log Out Process for logging out from the RTR system. This works fine except for a scenario , if a unsaved file is open and when the Log out process run, it will not get logged out as Windows says we need to save the fi...
Hi , I have 2 schedules with different timings. Is there any way , i can start a second schedule if my first process (which is in first schedule) completed earlier than the expected end time. Basically , i want to pre-pone my second schedule(not man...
Hi, Can someone explain , how is blue prism related to SQL Server? We know SQL server is used to store the code (process and objects). While we run RTR , blueprism brings code to RTR machine and start executing the code? after that for every stage d...