since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi I would like to know is there a way to delete training data with respect to particular document type or batch type.Currently we have 3 different batches we trained all in prod env directly due to the old version limitations.Recently we are trying ...
Hi I recently upgraded to decipher 1.2 from 1.1 version. In the admin panel screen all the pages got loaded after pressing ctlr F5.But the Capture Model screen keeps on loading not showing the existing capture model screens yet.Can advise what to do ...
Hi I recently upgraded from decipher version 1.1 to 1.2 and used the report database to be in the same server.The settings are all default whatever used in the 1.1.We noticed that the DFD , document type, users, batch page not reflecting our existing...
Hi team,We are trying to install the decipher server in the separate machine. previously we configured blueprism and decipher server in the same server. so now we are trying to install in separate server. In the new server the get completed batch is ...