since ‎15-01-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone, I am trying to develop an code for BluePrism using C#. For this code, I am trying to use LINQ to create a Query. However, the code stage does not understand the command lines of the Query. var results = FROM e in dt1 right join c in d...
Hello everyone ! I'm trying to run a robot on a Resource PC. But, every time the resource pc deletes the session ID. As you guys can see in the attched image, the resource PC is connected, has created the session, but deleted a few seconds later. B...
Hello everyone, I am trying to use the BluePrism Control Room to start a process, however every time I drag and drop the process to the Resource PC, this error pops ups : "Not Connected "XXXX" can't start process" The resource PC is in IDLE status w...
Hello everyone, I'm using RegEX Action (VBO - Strings) and i need to find the value of 10 strings on a text. I would like to know if is possible to create more than one condition on the same action. I've tried to use commas, semicolon between the Re...
Hello everyone, I have a process where a need to manipulate a collection whit more than 100k rows. I would like to know if, during running time, is faster to use the colletion in other pages of my process through Input/Output or without hiding from ...