since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

We want to say a huge thank you to the DX Community! We asked for your feedback to improve the Blue Prism Digital Exchange and you came through!   In our first quarterly drawing we had almost 100 people eligible for one of our $100 gift cards and 50 ...
Hi,   I found this prebuilt function and tried it out. But received an error immediately. I was setting it up and testing it on my design studio. I have not even published it yet. https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/122031/solution/pdf-to-...
Blue Prism Digital Exchange is preparing to launch some design and functionality improvements during Blue Prism World Virtual next month. We want to make sure your success is celebrated! Please comment below if you would be willing to share any comme...
With the exciting chance for free Enterprise DX until November 1st, 2019 we've created a document to help explain what the Enterprise DX is and how to get started.------------------------------Ruth FrancisDX SupportBlue PrismAmerica/North_Dakota/Cent...