since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I met an issue that an external application needed to call BP process. I found 2 solutions: one is calling process via command line like AutomateC /run "Excel Test" /resource YourPCHostName /user admin mypwd /startp " " ; the other is calling web se...
I 'm recording a POC and want to start a process without launching Blue Prism application. I tried this command "AutomateC /run "My Scheduled Process" /user admin mypwd" and failed if the BP didn't launch. The error message is like this: "Error: cou...
I use an remote VM which installed BP and login this BP by using active directory group and blue prism server connection. Now I tried to launch a process in remote BP by using AutomateC /run "My Scheduled Process" /sso command found in help documen...
Hi I met such a scenario:I need launch a process to send mail & fill data in a system in BP by an external application.I have tried in my local desktop successfully by using "AutomateC /run "Process Examples - Adding work to a queue" /user admin a...
I want to use the JSON VBO to convert collection to string but the message box notices "Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems",So I open the JSON business o...