since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 38 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 12 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all.    Recently my team has had issues with the Blue Prism Edge 6.10.1 Extension where the following occurs when running a Launch action from the Object studio: Open Blue PrismRun the Launch action to launch a website in Edge -- HTML mode work...
Hello all.   On any desktop where the January 2022 Windows Security Patches have been installed, I can no longer sign into Blue Prism.   On desktops where the security patch is not installed, everything works as normal.   The patches were installed o...
Hello all.   Is anyone having issues with Blue Prism freezing when spying elements (in any mode) against any application after the latest Office 365 Update?    My team is experience issues this week after we got an Office 365 update installed on our ...
2 a.m. EST did not exist this morning -- app server Event Log shows Blue Prism does not show any events in the 2 a.m. hour.   Time changed from 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. and depending on your Scheduler - Resilience setting, schedules in the 2 a.m. hour were n...
​All,The implementation of this month's set of Windows Security Updates caused our Login Process to not work.   Has anyone else experienced this issue since patching this month?:   A call to the Login object's Log In action returned with an error of ...