since ‎17-04-19
5 hours ago

User Statistics

• 90 Posts
  • 9 Answers
  • 52 Likes given
  • 82 Likes received

User Activity

Hello community! Just a question about the document of the Lifecycle Orientation Templates. (IPA, PDD, FRQ, SDD, OID,PDI,ODI) I have ones that I dont recall where I got those(5 years ago) but with the old logo, I would like to know where can I find t...
Community Blueprints are tried and tested intelligent automation projects, detailed by the members who built and delivered them.
Since the core utilities and objects no longer included when you install Blue Prism (BP), I think it would be very helpful if the DX tab in BP could display the core utilities for download and provide an option to import them directly, rather than re...
Greetings, I've just upgrade to BP7.2 and wanted to create a Work Queue, but I can't see the Worflow on System Manager tab. It is a problem with the license or there are somethings that Im missing?------------------------------Daniel SanhuezaRPA Prof...
Hello ppl! This post is only to see different points of view and what you recomend using Login Agent.We are using the Login and Logout through the scheduler in a simply secuence "Login" On Complete -> "Process"  on complete -> "Logout" On Complete ->...