since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,  We have a custom in house CMS application built on Power Builder 2021. We have been using Active Accessibility to spy elements. After upgrading to Power Builder 2022 we can no longer spy large cohorts of elements. Does anyone know how to resolv...
Hi All, I am using an ODBC Connection to run a SQL query against Snowflake. I am using the object from the Digital Exchange.   When I open the connection there is a timeout being set:   However, this doesn't seem to be carrying through to the execu...
It would be great if we could re order documents on the Data Verification Screen. Currently our process only reads the first page of a batch. Sometimes the document has been scanned on incorrectly. I am validating documents that won't process due to ...
I would like to be able to create a hidden field which concatenates values entered by the user. This would prevent bridging queues, processes or other means to create an appropriate key.We have a process where the key value is a concatenation of the ...
Currently you cannot use Interact Rules with Wildcards. This makes it very difficult to add sufficient validations and rules.I have a scenario where I want to check if a member number ends in 00. If so it will follow a particular rule.