since ‎02-07-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone,I want to get the info from a collection and introduce it through MailMerge in a Word document in the background.Anyone knows how should I do that?I don't want to connect the document to an Excel or database because I have already the ...
Hello,I would like to extract a number from a string that look like this:"12345678-Name of the company"I want to extract the value with the replace function in a calculation stage:Trim(Replace([Item Data], Right([Item Data], InStr([Item Data], "-")),...
Hello,I have a question regarding the following table: Name Number Hours Date Approve? (Y/N) Maria 123 8 11/16/2020 Y Ana 456 10 11/16/2020 N I read this table from the HTML body of an Email, so I have to work with the HTML format of ...
Hi,I have 2 collections that I want to filter:1st collection: I want to filter by the unique value to avoid duplicates. I want to filter by name and number, but I don't know how I should filter by unique value, should I add also the action of collect...
Hello,I have a dataitem where I store HTML text from a file. When I get that file into the dataitem, I want to replace some fields with data from a collection instead of plain text. I tried using calculation stage, but I don't know how the function s...
Likes from