since ‎17-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am launching a Java application through web (IE) and when Security pop up are handled with IE HTML mode, JAVA login page will be available and at that moment (BP trying to attach the jp2launcher) it hangs and goes to not responding state, then I ha...
We have automated a process in chrome application. Process runs in VDI in unattended mode.When new element spied and checked in debug mode - VDI is taken through PAM, its highlighting and working.But when we try to run it from control room in unatten...
I am using chrome browser for an web application. Only Browser mode is available. if i go for surface automation (Region mode) then my Blue prism is automatically closed. In Browser mode also, i am not able to spy all the elements, that highlight reg...
Message Body of the mail format in New upgraded MS outlook VBO is coming in different format. we have used the HTML format coding to code the message body and for us the mail is coming in correct format but the customer is sending the mail screen sh...
Likes given to