since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Please can I have some assistance with regards to uploading a document to Box via an API.Currently our API's go through Mulesoft, I have managed to create API's in Blue Prism to Search, Delete Folder, Delete File, Get folders etc... However I can ...
HiThe below functionality would be great to add to ALM please to help assist in the general workflow, Ability to import an excel with Applications in bulkAbility to export Applications to a CSV / ExcelAbility to Export a list of business processes to...
HiI have an API where I am trying to obtain the Access Token, I have the collection in Postman which is working fine but I am unable to make this work in Blue Prism.I am not sure if it is because it uses FormData to obtain token but BP does not like ...
Hello fellow BP'rsPlease can someone help with the saving a file to SharePoint Online.My Virtual Machines have access to the SharePoint and I have also created an explore path to the site where I want to save. However whenever I try to save a documen...
Hi  I am trying to attach to Quick3270 and every time I try to freezes blue Prism, please can someone help regarding attaching.   Thank you, Matt
Likes given to