since ‎05-07-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I need some assistance please. I am experiencing a formatting issue whenever I attempt to save a file as a CSV. For example, the data contains a column for date of birth which is in the below format: dd-MM-yy When I write this to CSV, the for...
Hi All, I am working with multiple tabs in excel and the requirement is to change the tab to a certain color. Eg. If a spreadsheet contains a specific keyword than the tab color should be changed to "Red". Does Blue Prism have functionality to change...
Hi there, Hope someone can assist with the below please.I have a collection which contains 2 columns of data. [ID Number] and [Surname]. I would like to remove duplicate ID numbers from this collection and place them into another collection. So i wil...
10001_LIT_TEN_NO_SUPPLIED_RESULTS - 2020-12-15_SEQNO_14790.txt  I need to be able to search for the above file name from a list of file in a folder. The issue I am having is that parts of the file name change each day. The inly parts of the file name...