since ‎13-06-22
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, Im struggling to attach to a browser that is already running. We have other automations which we have set up to do this and have no issues so not sure whats causing this issue however please see details below ... My automation is logging in...
Hello, The automation I'm currently building involves downloading a leavers report and from that report the deactivation date is read (dd/mm/yyyy) and then using a write stage the deactivation date is  inputted into a date box on a system to deactiva...
Hello All, Anyone using ESR / Oracle in their automations - have you come across an issue where the automation will be working in Oracle updating a staff record with no issues and then all of a sudden it will close oracle, causing the automation to f...
Hello All, In my process we download a compliance report , the only data we need from this report is the Staff Number and the Appraisal Date. The report is a csv file and we put this into a collection. The issue im having is that some of the staff ...
Hello All, I'm building an automation where the bot will copy appraisal dates from a report and input them input them into our ESR system. The appraisal report is in excel format - and i need it so that any staff that have 'N/A against  the 'Apprai...
Likes from