since ‎16-04-19
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 116 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 20 Likes given
  • 42 Likes received

User Activity

Hi @Austin Duke/Team, I am writing to inform you about an issue regarding the GPT-3 web service "Create Image Variation." When attempting to use the input parameter provided in the OpenAI GPT-3 document, I encountered an error stating "Image is the r...
Hi team,We have a requirement to add sheet hyperlink in cell (in excel workbook) using Blue Prism.If you worked this type of requirement. Kindly share the steps or code stage. ------------------------------Ram Prasad GajulaTech LeadEYBangalore-------...
Hi Team, We have a requirement to take email body as a screenshot. If anyone worked on this type of requirement. Please share your thoughts here.   ------------------------------Ram Prasad GajulaTech LeadEYBangalore------------------------------
Hi All,Good day!I am unable to install the Blue Prism Digital Worker API installation, due to the error below. Please see the below screenshot. If you know how to resolve the issue, kindly help me.Note: This is a prerequisite software for Blue Prism ...
Hi Team,Is there way get data via Open Data Protocol (OData) In Blue Prism ?------------------------------Ram Prasad GajulaTech LeadEYBangalore------------------------------