since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi , By Using Region mode - i have got the Image and stored it into a data item ( datatype is image ) and now i want to store it into a folder with the .jpg format.   please let me know the process.   Thanks in advance.!!  
hi ,   when I am adding Image search VBO to the BP (version 5 ) , I am getting the below error.       "An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1."   can u please help me o...
Hi Team, We need small help on the BP code stage. Blue Prism version number : 5 Issue description : We are Opening a Portal , need to take a snapshot every hour. We have written C# code. It works fine. Now scheduled it for every 1 hour. issu...
Hi, i have exposed one object as web services and i want to consume that web services from the BP. when i am trying to Consume BP web services i am getting the following error. "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO CALL THIS WEBSERVICE" can you please he...
hi , Control room - available resources- showing offline. (i have only one machine Resource available at present ) in general , it should be connected automatically after few seconds but in my case it is not getting connected. can some one hel...