cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO CALL THIS WEBSERVICE

HarishPasham
Level 3
Hi, i have exposed one object as web services and i want to consume that web services from the BP. when i am trying to Consume BP web services i am getting the following error. "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO CALL THIS WEBSERVICE" can you please help me here how to enable web services?       thanks in advance !!   Regards, Harish
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Have you looked in the web services guide on how to authenticate? You can't call a BP web service without authenticating yourself.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Presumably your consumption of your own web service is just for testing not part of an actual solution? If using native Blue Prism sign in (rather than sso) you can start the web servcie resource with /user and then use those credentials to connect to the web service.  I used to create a seperate user called something like BPWebServiceUser which only had permission to run web service processes but nothing else.  If using single sign on I guess /sso would work in a similar way.   I always recommend speaking to an experienced consultant about Web Service design for RPA.  Ensure your BP web services are only asyncronious - simply adding work requests to a work queue rather than actually calling a full process.