since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All , Can anyone suggest me what should be the RTR configuration that is recommended by Blueprism. I saw a document which tells minimum systems configuration like below   Runtime Resource (Robot) ï‚· Intel Processor ï‚· 2GB RAM ï‚· Minimu...
Hi Experts,   Anyone used mapiex to send an email with formatting. If so how to do it . I need to send an email with contents in a different font , color etc. I heard/read somewhere that this can be done using HTML scripting. But I am not sure how ...
Hi All,    I am using {CTRL}c as part of my process , its wrorking perfectly as expected but some times i am getting a message from another application involved in the same automation process stating "CTRL key is still pressed".  I am releasing my...
Hi Everyone,    Good day! Few months back i have automated a web page where i selected all path attributes while spying the elements for better performance(as you know without it, its too slow to get the work done even if Index/ordinals are select...
Hello All,   Previously I had a query https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/user-groups/special-interest-groups/error-can-not-create-session-run-process-maximum-number#new and yes it was because of the license, now we have 3 concurrent sessions/or ...