cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx Email Message with Formatting(Bold, italics, underline, fonts.etc)

AmithRajagopal
Level 4
Hi Experts,   Anyone used mapiex to send an email with formatting. If so how to do it . I need to send an email with contents in a different font , color etc. I heard/read somewhere that this can be done using HTML scripting. But I am not sure how to do it . Can you please help?.. Is it possible using MAPIEx ?   Best Regards, Amith
4 REPLIES 4

Mats_HolmPetter
Level 4
Theres a new MS Outlook VBO that supports HTML editing. Works like a charm. We got it in our 6.3 upgrade.

AmiBarrett
Level 12
The newest version of MAPIEx also supports HTML messages, if you're looking for minimal rework. The MS Outlook VBO that Mats__Pettersson mentioned comes bundled with the latest version of BP in the /VBO directory, if you want to load that in without going through the whole upgrade process. Additionally, I believe multiple versions of it can be found on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange. https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/

AmithRajagopal
Level 4
Great .thanks for the reply ,   but I am using v5 and immediately we don't have any plans to upgrade to v6 :(   Regards, Amith

AmiBarrett
Level 12
You don't have to upgrade your instance to v6 to get the new VBO. You can grab the v6 installer and deploy it on any machine without configuring it for any server. The bundled VBOs are in the file directory - you can copy those off and import into a v5 instance without issue. Or again, you can find the same VBO on the Digital Exchange. Anything there should still work on v5 (save for skills, maybe).