since ‎28-10-22
a week ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking into the sharepoint api available on the exchange: Microsoft Graph API - Sharepoint It doesn't seem to have any option for updating an existing list item through the API, is this possible in blue prism?
Hi, we are having an odd issue on a couple of our VMs - whenever our system tray is interacted with, or the sound icon (shown in screenshot with the red cross on it), the windows troubleshooter pops up and attempts to identify an unknown issue. This ...
I have a strange issue where the outlook VBO is supposed to move emails to a sub folder in outlook. When this process in run on the schedule, sometimes it is deleting the emails rather than moving them to the folder.It is odd as this has not occurred...
Hi, is it possible to change what items are marked as in a work queue once they have already been worked? I have queue items which are business exceptions, and have been marked as an exception with the purple flag. I would like to change these to be ...
Hi, I have an automation to create a queue report at the end of each days automation run, which generates the data into an excel format. I want to find out how to automate formating the data in the excel file to be in a table format / have bold head...
Likes given to