since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks  , Thanks in Advance . In my process I will get 5 Date of Births from 1 application , and I have 1 date of birth read from different application. Now I have to get the date from 5 Date of Births that is near to  1 Date of Birth . Or I h...
Hi ,   Please help me to get through this problem, after 3 runs of my process I am not able to attach to application for further process , I am getting "Debug hook failed-failed to find reference to parent form " error , please help with this , I t...
Hi, Now I have 2 worksheets, I have took 2 worksheets as collection, so that I can search from one worksheet to other, please help me which action I can use to get perfect result, 1 collection have 25 rows 1 column (I have to search based on this 2...
Hi, I am doing a process which takes all the queries from the excel sheet and put in to a collection and loop them to run .. before running the query I have to manipulate the query by adding the from date and to date and run .. Actually I have ad...
Hi , I am getting my collection from my DB , now I want to get only 2 columns from my collection , sort them so no duplicate copy then I want to copy in to my excel 1. I want to get only 2 columns from collection 2. I want to sort them so no dupl...