since ‎26-02-20
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone,I got Salesforce DX Asset which has few pages created for certain process like extracting data through SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language). While accessing to process of this page, I found that it requires VBO named as Salesforce Inte...
Hello,I am working on a project which is on salesforce. Recently SalesForce stopped support for IE11. I am using BluePrism 6.2.1 version. To work on my project, I need to switch to other browser. I tried with Chrome but it is not extracting data from...
Hi All,I need your guidance on an issue which I am facing for spied Element through UIA mode. I developed a BOT in BP 6.2.1 version. After that it got upgraded to 6.6. I had made certain changes in 6.6 in the process and objects of the BOT. Now BP ve...
Hi Team, I have a suggestion for Blue Prism tool. Currently when BOT is running on a machine, we can't access the machine (If we access then BOT's process fails). It is not beneficial for an organization to procure high number of machines to run BOT ...
Likes given to