cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spied Element is showing in Other tab of IE11

SharmilShah
Level 4
Hi All,

I need your guidance on an issue which I am facing for spied Element through UIA mode. I developed a BOT in BP 6.2.1 version. After that it got upgraded to 6.6. I had made certain changes in 6.6 in the process and objects of the BOT. Now BP version got downgraded to 6.2.1 due to certain issues. After downgrading to 6.2.1 when I checked spied element through UIA mode, I found that Application Modeller fails to identify UIA mode elements in same tab of browser. If I open other tab of the browser and keep it active (after clicking highlight button and waiting for 1 second) application modeller shows exact place but in other browser tab. Please find attached video for same.

Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks,
Sharmil

------------------------------
Sharmil Shah
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

mohammed.ali
Staff
Staff
Hi Sharmil,

After you downgraded back to 6.2.1, did you revert the changes you made to the Process for 6.6 back to 6.2.1 as well?  I would think that using the original 6.2.1 Process should resolve the issue.  BP provides Process history so you should be able to go back to the original 6.2.1 state and retry. 

If you're still not able to resolve the issue, I would suggest logging a ticket with Support.

Thanks,

Mohammed Ali
Head of Customer Support (Americas)
Blue Prism
Austin TX

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mohammed.ali
Staff
Staff
Hi Sharmil,

After you downgraded back to 6.2.1, did you revert the changes you made to the Process for 6.6 back to 6.2.1 as well?  I would think that using the original 6.2.1 Process should resolve the issue.  BP provides Process history so you should be able to go back to the original 6.2.1 state and retry. 

If you're still not able to resolve the issue, I would suggest logging a ticket with Support.

Thanks,

Mohammed Ali
Head of Customer Support (Americas)
Blue Prism
Austin TX

Thanks @mohammed.ali and sorry for delay in response. I had checked with downgraded version but issue still persists. So I need to log ticket to support team. ​

Sharmil Shah