Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connected to:

I am using SQL Express 2019 and I successfully managed to create a database for blue prism connection. But the blue prism is showing connected to : '<unknown>'. I don't know why this comes instead of SQL Express 2019. Please suggest me a solution if ...

26550.png

Resolved! Scheduler Gets Stuck in Pending

Hi guys,I am implementing a process that needs to start automatically every X minutes.I've scheduled it to do:- Login -> Process -> Log OutHowever, when we set up the scheduler, 1 out of 5 times or so, it only adds the process and it stays on pending...

23069.png

Resolved! Method arguments must be enclosed in parentheses.

Hello,I have completed the SAP scripting but when I am trying to run the code in Object level above error is showing. Did I miss anything.I have attached the screenshots of my code. Page: Click on SpreadsheetStage: Code1Type: ErrorAction: ValidateDes...

Resolved! Access Right Issues

Hello,Any one Observed issue with access Right for user Profiles in Blue Prism, Access right for the group is greyed out and unchecked, User roles looks all good but developers are unable to view their objects folders. looking for some ideas and sugg...

Resolved! Spacebar key

Is there way to pass spacebar key to UI element in blueprism 5.0

Resolved! Data Centrix App Error

Morning Please kindly assist me with an error  that i get after login in to the data centrix solutions app please see error below. how can i resolve this? See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of...

24637.png

Resolved! SQL Timeout after 31 seconds

​Hi Blueprism team I have tried to set the timeout in blueprism to 400 seconds. It was done inside the object Data - sql server connection to sql database. see attached fileQuestion why does it not work.? greetings Kristian--------------------------...

Can't follow link

Hi blueprism team I am not allowed to follow the link and i have an account.?https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Operational-Support/Performance/Database-Management/1360595772/Why-do-I-get-Execution-Timeout-Expired-The-...

23143.png

Sub processes vs Objects wrapper

Hello Everyone,I would like to start discussion about Solution Design Best Practices - Wrappers and Sub-processes topic.I am wondering which approach would be better to implement for large scale and long term usage.From what I understood reading Solu...