Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 days left to share your thoughts

Hi everyone!Friendly reminder that our poll "Do you feel part of the Blue Prism Community?" will be over in just 2 days!! We have been making lots of changes to the Blue Prism Community recently to help ensure our members are getting the most from th...

Resolved! Masking sensitive data in log files

Hello,If I need to mask sensitive data as part of log information getting logged to CR logs, without actually disabling the logging on the stage, is it possible and what are the options?Thanks!Umesh------------------------------Umesh C---------------...

UmeshC by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Blue Prism Licence Activation

Hi,My company recently acquired a Licence with 6 session, but unclear on the activation. so my question are as follows.1. Is it possible to activate 2 of the 6 session to expire in March 2021 for instance,    activate another 2 later  to expire in  J...

DST Adjustments

Hi Blue Prism Community!Just wondering if someone here has some solution on handling DST adjustments in scheduled processes. We are using Blue Prism Scheduler on this and running based on EU and US timezone.Additional Details: App Server and RRs are ...

Workqueue Item - Total Worktime Limitation

We found that a limitation of Blue Prism is that it does not capture that any work (ie worktime) has been performed on a workqueue item when it is put back to the queue as 'Pending'.  In other words, Blue Prism does not account for worktime on a Queu...

Blue Prism Extension removed automatically

Hi Team,Any one facing issue like chrome extension removed automatically from browser.I am facing this issue from last 15 days with BPV6.6 only in chrome browser. In the meantime  firefox extension is always there.I checked with our security team it'...

28336.png

Blue Prism API - community feedback

Hello,Blue Prism contacted me in regards of my proposed idea to expose API of Blue Prism as a chance to control Blue Prism itself.Idea: Blue Prism APIThey asked me to provide use-cases to help to shape the implementation of this idea according on wha...

Flexicapture export collection to Blueprism

​Hi Blueprism Experts,Please, I have this question about exporting data from ABBYY FC12 to BP:Can we export extracted table of data  from ABBYY Flexicapture12 to Blueprism 6.4.0.8445 as a collection instead of exporting the data as a file? is there a...

Connection to Runtime Resource lost over time

Dear all, We are running Blue Prism interactive clients on a Citrix session host deployed in the Azure cloud. Furthermore we're running runtime resources as VMs in the Azure cloud. Connectivity between the nodes as well as firewall rules are establi...

Volunteering Opportunities

Hi all and happy Friday! Today, I would like to bring your attention to the Development Volunteering Community. This community is the place to go to ask for or offer automation help for projects related to a good cause.Are you interested in gaining ...

22327.png

Resolved! Problem when spying the windows calculator app

Hi all, Whenever I try to Launch and Identify the standard Windows calculator app (C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe) as part of the Introduction to Surface Automation Training Guide (5.0.2) I stumble upon a problem. When in the Application Modeller, I f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Outlook VBO

​Hi, I am looking to use the Outlook VBO to send emails as I need to use HTML enabled for the formatting. I need to be able to send from a shared mailbox. Does anybody have the code required to either amend the 'Send Email' action or create a 'Send E...