Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timeout reading data from sql database

Hi Blueprism team I have an errormessage when trying to read data from sql database with 130.000 records to a collectionobject: Get Collection ErrormessageExecution timeout has expired. The timeout period expired before the operation was performed o...

13179.png

Blueprism Cloud

Hi,I want to learn about Blueprism  cloud platform ,can any one please tell me how to login where to login.i mean is there is any documents or any thing for that.------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaRPA DeveloperAsia/Kolkata-------------...

Chrome Objects not found on Runtime Resources

Hello,I am having issues with business objects that were created on the Chrome browser and work when in debug mode or run locally.  When I try to run the process on a runtime resource, it is unable to find the objects.  Would anyone have any suggesti...

Calculate and Formula language

Hi,I want to check whether 2 fields have same value or not. How can I achieve this.So far I tried like - FT_FIELD1=FT_FIELD2, #FT_FIELD1=#FT_FIELD2​, @FT_FIELD1=@FT_FIELD2​, EQ(FT_FIELD2).But none of them showed any validation error if the values are...

issue with changing spy modes in windows 10

Hi,I have been using Blue Prism for a while now and it was working fine, But when I installed it on new VM with Windows 10 it starts giving me issues with switching spy modes by ALT key or spying element with Ctrl+Left click. Alt and Ctrl keys aren't...

Blue Prism Fails to Log Out afer a Bot Finishes

Dear All,Blue Prism has failed to log out of our resource server, after a bot (General Ledger) successfully ran and finished. I accessed the server and found the desktop screen, after I which I searched through the windows event log to attempt to fin...

17080.png 17081.png 17082.png

Resolved! MS Excel VBO

​Hi,Am trying on the existing object functionality - Protect Password of MS Excel VBO to protect an excel file. The stage gets executed without any error but at the end, the excel file is unprotected . Am using Blue Prism 6.7.2 and am passing inputs ...

Resolved! Combining Collections

I have two collections that I need combined and added to a queue.  What is the best approach to do this?  1)  Combine the collections into one new collection and then add to queue?  If so does someone have an example or guidance on this?2)  Is there ...

Filter functionality

Hi All,Hope u all are doing well.Is there any filter functionality in control room for queue management, Available resources, Available processes?!  It becomes quite difficult n time consuming to trace the specific VMs and process  while doing bot mo...

writing big excel file Freze

Hi Blueprism expert.When I am Writing big excel file it makes blueprism freze Then I try to write big excel file in another way put gets an error. see attached file for more infoHow can i write big excl file.?greetings Kristian----------------------...

15455.png