since ‎18-04-19
Monday

User Statistics

• 362 Posts
  • 24 Answers
  • 13 Likes given
  • 93 Likes received

User Activity

In the add to queue action where you place a collection into the work queue there could be a flag option to write only those that dont already exist in the queue. At the moment we need to check each row if it exists in the queue already and if so the...
It might be useful to have code snippet options available within code stages to allow for fast development of custom code stages. This would also benefit those will limited knowledge on coding and help them understand code stages where they might nee...
Hi all I have an unusual error with outlook action Get emails, when its running it returns the error message "Value does not fall within expected range". This has only appeared recently and the is inconsistent with it running normally sometimes and s...
Hi allI have an unusual issue in SAP with one of my automations that I've never seen before and hoping someone on here might have the solution. I am running a transaction that uploads files to SAP and sometimes I get the below error message and when ...
Hi allI have a question on the oledb connection frmo blueprism to sql databases. MY understanding of this is that the oracle database access components should be installed on the machine and you shouldnt need to use a TNS-less connection string. I ha...