since ‎09-09-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I have a text file. I want to perform following steps -1. Find "agrawal" in the text file.2. Wherever I have "agrawal", I want to read the line which is just above it.3. Again, press "Find Next" for "agrawal" and read the line just above it. Keep ...
Hi,I have an output collection with certain rows and values defined like this in the "current values"-Now, I have a separate collection with Account Numbers only.Please note: the series and count of account  numbers in second collection may not be sa...
Hi,I have an output collection. This collection can have as many rows. Now my requirement is that, I need only top 6 rows and delete the rest of the rows.Pls help me achieve this.Thanks in advance !!------------------------------Swati Agrawal--------...
Hi,I need the bot to do following -1. Go to folder location.2. Open folder3. Read names of documents/pdf's that are placed in a folder.4. Store names of documents/pdf's in a collection.Is that possible. Please suggest how can this be achieved ?Placin...
Hi,I need to write within an AA combo box. However when I am writing using "Write stage" then I am getting this error - "Failed to perform step in write stage - Unexpected default action of "Press" on combo box's button".This is the box where I want ...