since ‎09-12-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Hiya I know we cna setup PI on prem but what if I need it to be in the cloud. Can that be done?Does BP have a version that runs in the  cloud ?I know and understand that the a applications need to be installed on a user laptop.  --------------------...
Can Interact support a "What You See Is What You Get" editor?Is there any plans to add feature like this?
When is this feature going to be added? Allow users to fill in a form via a table or grid.This feature would allow for quicker user input.
When is this feature going to be added?This would be a tremendous new feature! Its been close to a year.... Will it be release in 2022 or 2023?I'm forced to use other tools to do this since Interact doesn't provide or support more than 50 characters ...
HOW-TO  STEP 1 1. I read a table from a website (DONE)2. loaded into a data collection action (DONE)3.I need to remove unwanted rows STEP 2  4. I need to combine data in two groups5. make data available in my Process I should tell you that today is m...
Likes given to