since ‎19-05-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 81 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I would like to perform VLOOKUP in Blue Prism between two excel file. Out of 2 excel file , name of one file's name keep changing everyday with date.1st file = Scrap Factor (Name will remain same)2nd File = DID (Keep Changing every day with date) ...
Hi, BP unable to write COMMA in SAP Text Box through Write Stage. Can you please someone give me the solution. BR/Asitabha------------------------------Asitabha Deb------------------------------
Hi, I have one issue, while I am write in SAP with DOT, I am able to write but when I writing with COMMA its giving me the above error message. (Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation during write stage) In SAP TEXT BOX it will take...
Hi, I have one text data item "9.83", now I would like to write it in SAP as "9,83". I have already created write stage. How I would convert 9 dot 83 to 9 comma 83. Please help me. BR/Asitabha------------------------------Asitabha Deb----------------...
HI Experts, As per the screenshots left side image is from SAP and right one is from collection, both are same data. I read the data from SAP and convert it to the collection but the problem is sequence of the no has changed. Sequence of 2nd no in th...