since ‎15-11-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

When I am trying to copy a full sheet to another sheet by using get collection and write collection functionality, it takes a long long time since my excel sheet has a lot of data.Is there any other way to efficiently copy the sheet to another sheet....
I am doing a web automation, and the business process requires to start another activity after the downloaded file is completed from the web after clicking the run. In UIPATH, there is an activity called "Wait for Download". I was looking for a simil...
Hi Team,  I am doing a web automation, and the business process requires to start another activity after the downloaded file is completed from the web after clicking the run. In UIPATH, there is an activity called "Wait for Download". I was looking...
Hi Team, I am trying to retrieve the last cell of a column and in my excel sheet I have different lengths of column… so I am not able to use the get row number action from Microsoft Excel VBA, as it will count the row numbers where each column have s...
I am getting an error code Error code 0x802 while activating the license. Could you please help.My license was already activated , but when I try to log into Blue Prism I am having asked for License activation again.------------------------------Mith...
Likes from
Likes given to